Experience & Service
Match Quickly and Uniquely
With our large database of pre-screened surrogates/donors at NSC, we can match intended parents and surrogates without any long wait period.
NSC provides professional coordination throughout every step of the process among all the parties involved: intended parents, surrogates, egg donors, clinics, and attorneys.
Professional Relationship with Clinics
NSC maintains close professional relationships with many of the top IVF clinics in Texas and California.
Services We Provide
- Explanation of the steps and risks of surrogacy.
- Educate and support the intended parents and surrogate so that they can make informed decisions.
- Locate, identify, and recommend surrogates. Facilitate introductions and/or communications between intended parents and surrogates
- Arrange for psychological screening, testing, and evaluation of surrogates and intended parents.
- Locate a psychologist for surrogate initial screening and schedule visit.
- Recommend and schedule visit with attorneys who specialize in reproductive family law and have experience in surrogate arrangements.
- Review state laws and the legal process with both the intended parents and surrogates.
- Review a surrogate’s medical records. Match a surrogate and intended parents.
- Assist in obtaining health insurance and life insurance for surrogates.
- Assist in preparing for IVF and embryo transfer in clinics.
- Monitor, process, and authorize reimbursement to surrogate of expenses.
- Assist in making travel arrangements of surrogate and intended parents.
- Provide accommodations at our health recovery center or other lodging choices.
- Handle the setup of the escrow account with escrow management company.